ZipWall FoamRail Span Adjustable Tapeless Seal
This FoamRail™ seal attaches to any ZipWall® pole and tightly seals a barrier along the ceiling, floor, or wall. It extends from 4 feet 3 inches to 8 feet and easily adjusts to fit the job. Requires no ladders or tape and leaves no damage.
Seals up to 8 feet with one pole.
Tightly seals a ZipWall® dust barrier in seconds without tape, ladders, or damage
To seal a barrier tightly at the ceiling, just snap the Span™ onto any ZipWall® pole, and raise the pole to press the plastic – or ZipFast™ panels – firmly against the ceiling. Use it with a Floor Adaptor to seal tightly at the floor. Or use it with a SideBridge™ Wall Mount to seal along a wall.
The Span™ can seal up to 8 feet with one pole. It easily adjusts to fit, extending from 4 feet 3 inches up to 8 feet.
FoamRail™ tapeless seals prevent dust from escaping the work area during remodeling, renovation and repair. Unlike tape, the FoamRail™ product line is reusable and provides a robust dust control solution that will stay up. It can be used with negative or positive air, and is especially useful for construction work in locations like health care facilities, restaurants, retail space, office buildings, and any occupied residential or commercial property.
- Seals a dust barrier without tape in seconds
- Requires no ladders and leaves no damage
- Extends from 4 feet 3 inches to 8 feet
- Aluminum construction with compressible foam
- Reusable and cost-effective
- Can be used with negative or positive air
- Works with all ZipWall® poles
- A great alternative for tape when tight sealing is required
Contents: One adjustable tapeless seal.