Phoenix Dehumidifier Dry Max Ble
The Ultra-Compact, Large Category Phoenix Dry Max with Boothtooth Technology
The Phoenix Dry Max is 6% smaller than the closest restoration dehumidifier in its class and yet it still has an integrated retractable handle and wheels, as well as onboard storage for the power cord and condensate hose! The ultra-compact design of the Phoenix Dry Max makes it the smallest "Large Category" LGR on the market today. This unit removes 80ppd at AHAM, uses only 5.7 amps, and weighs a mere 63lbs. The Phoenix Dry Max has 170CFM of airflow and comes equipped with a heavy-duty condensate pump, epoxy-coated coils and superior MERV-10 filtration. The all-new Phoenix Micro-Channel condenser allows us to pack so much performance into such a small dehumidifier.
The Phoenix Dry Max has an advanced, customizable 4-line digital display, which shows all the information you will need right on the home screen. No scrolling through menus to find basic information. There is also a status indicator light on the control panel, which allows you to confirm at a glance that your drying job is proceeding as planned. Like our industry-leading AirMax, the new Phoenix Dry Max has been designed with superior stacking. Service on the Phoenix Dry Max is simple, you only have to remove four fasteners to have access to the inside of the unit.
The Phoenix Dry Max pairs perfectly with our industry leading AirMax. Together these two innovative Phoenix products give you the smallest, easy to use, rugged, stackable, portable, drying solution on the market!
LGR Capacity - Removes moisture even in dry
conditions for deep drying.
• Energy Efficiency - Removes 80 pints at AHAM while
drawing only 5.7 amps.
• Smallest Footprint Large Category Dehumidifier.
• Slide Out Handle with Recessed Wheels for Easy
Maneuverability and Compact Storage.
• Integrated Cord and Hose Management for
Transportation and Storage.
• Bright, 4 Line Control Panel – Displays the Most
Common Readings without the Need for Scrolling.
• Status Light Indicator – Tell at a Glance What
Operating Mode the Unit is in.
• Integrated, Superior Stacking for Transportation and
• 170 CFM - Optimized process air speeds drying and
provides static pressures for ducting.
• Plastic Housing - Rugged roto-molded housing resists
dents and scratches
• Outlet Ducting - 10” lay flat exhaust.
• Pleated Media Air Filter – MERV 10
• Lighted cord - Easy to determine power to the unit.