Moldex 7940 P100 Filter Pair
The Moldex particulate filter disk, also known as a HEPA or P100 filter, is lighter than the traditional particulate filters on the market. The versatility of the HEPA filter makes it ideal for many environments and applications. In fact, we use these for our Asbestos and Mold Full Face Respirator. For protection against hazardous airborne particles or irritants, simply attach the P100 filter disk to any half mask respirator or full mask respirator in the Moldex 7000 and 9000 series.
The filter disks easily attach from any position to the respirator. What This Moldex P100 Filter Disk Protects Against First and foremost, as a P100 rated filter, it provides 99.97% efficiency or greater in filtering out oil-based and non-oil based particulate aerosols.
• This multi-use filter provides respiratory protection in many workplace situations, as well as home use applications. Because of its high efficiency level, the P100 filter is approved for worksites where lead, asbestos, inorganic arsenic, or cadmium is present. A P100 filter is necessary for all tasks that raise any type of dust or radioactive particles, or creates mists, fumes and chemical vapors.
• Also ideal for non-urethane spray painting (urethane paints that contain isocyanates which cannot be filtered out). As a "P" designated filter, the oil proof particulate filter is effective in work environments where oil particles like cutting fluids, lubricants and glycerin are present.
• The versatility of the filter also makes it ideal for non-oil applications, such as welding, woodworking, soldering, metal pouring, metal cutting, brazing, torch cutting, undercoating, chemical manufacturing, spray painting and applying pesticides.
• The Moldex P100 Filter Disk is commonly used in industries like metal processing, fiberglass insulation, mineral processing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, construction, battery manufacturing and testing, nuclear, and other environments where small particle dusts can irritate the nose, mouth and lungs of workers.
• At home, the Moldex P100 filter disk is a must for do-it-yourselfers who weld, work on cars, do woodworking and sanding, or spray paint, especially in poorly ventilated areas. It offers respiratory protection on any project that raises dust or chemical fumes or mists.
• Artists and hobbyists will find that the P100 filter disk provides more comprehensive protection when wood burning, building smokers, working on cars, or creating fiberglass sculptures.
• For people with allergies, the P100 filter provides better protection than disposable face masks or dust masks when doing yard work, cleaning with household chemicals, or vacuuming. The Moldex 7940 effectively filters out pollen, mold, dust and other common household irritants.
• You can use the P100 filter as a standalone filter, or for even greater respiratory protection, combine it with a Moldex gas/vapor smart cartridge by simply attaching the Moldex 7920 Piggyback Adapter.
• Think of the Moldex 7940 P100 Filter Disk as comprehensive protection when working in any environment where oil or non-oil based particles, fumes, or mists are released into the air. It's the perfect filter for work and home applications and a must have as part of your respiratory protection regimen.
• Sold by the pair.
• Weight: 0.10 lbs
• Dimensions: W 8.50" x H 1" x D 12"
• Material: Plastic, Woven Fiber
• Type: Air Purifying Respirator Filter
• Application: Construction, Mining, Sanding, Welding
• For use with: Moldex 7000,7800,9000 Series Respirators
• Approvals & Certifications: NIOSH
• Resistance: Oil & Non-Oil Based Particles
• Color: White, Pink