Makita 36V (18V X2) LXT®/Corded 2.1 Gallon HEPA Filter Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum Kit (5.0Ah)
: Delivers 127 CFM and 96" water lift
: Up to 65 minutes of continuous run time using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
: Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimum suction efficiency and longer filter life
: 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion cordless and corded options for convenience
: (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries, dual port rapid charger, (2) Anti-static hose, crevice tool, nozzle, curved pipe, straight pipe, main filter, damper and pre-filter
Clean-ups just got easier with the Makita 36V (18V X2) LXT®/Corded 2.1 Gallon HEPA Filter Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum Kit. The Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum (XCV04Z tool only) offers corded or cordless operation for maximum versatility and convenience.
In cordless operation, the Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for 36V power and run-time, without leaving the 18V LXT® battery platform. Using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, the Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum delivers up to 65 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 30 minutes on high setting. The powerful Makita-built motor delivers 74 CFM and 36” water lift of suction on battery operation.
In corded operation, the vacuum delivers 127 CFM and 96” water lift. The 19.7' power cord combined with the anti-static hoses (1-1/2" x 8' or 1” x 11-1/2', both included) provide extended reach for fast clean-ups.
The Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum has a 3-stage filtration system engineered for efficient cleaning and to extend the life of the main filter. The system consists of a Pre-Filter Bag (captures larger dust particulates), Damper Filter (captures much smaller particulates) and Main Filter (captures micro particles). All three filter components are included.
The Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum is loaded with ease-of-use features, such as an oversized on-off switch, variable speed control dial, and dual L.E.D. battery indicators are clearly visible and easily accessible on the top and front of the vacuum. Additional features include quick-release metal latches, large rubber bumper, and rear casters with locking levers.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star Symbol™ on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powerful Makita-built motor delivers 127 CFM and 96" water lift of suction using corded power
- Powerful Makita-built motor delivers 74 CFM and 36" water lift of suction using two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries
- Up to 65 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 30 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger extending the life of the main filter
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimum suction efficiency and longer filter life
- Precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting produce a vacuum weight of only 21.8 lbs with batteries
- Oversized on-off switch for operator convenience
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound levels; 75 dB(A) using corded power and 64 dB(A) using battery power
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment
- Locking cover for added protection of batteries
- Equipped with 19.7' cord and two anti-static hoses (1-1/2" x 8’ and 1” x 11-1/2') for extended reach
- Quick-release metal latches for easy removal and disposal of debris from canister
- Rear casters feature locking levers to prevent the vacuum from moving
- Removable storage box for storing attachments, batteries and cord rack
- Dual L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers