Makita (18V) X2 LXT BL 1/2 Gal / HEPA Cordless Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
: Up to 116 minutes of continuous operation using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
: Powerful BL™ Brushless Motor generates 70 CFM of suction power and 44" of water lift
: Two stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
: Push button power selection controller for (max/high/normal) operation
: Flexible hose, telescoping wand, floor nozzle, HEPA filter and filter dust bag (battery and charger not included)
The Makita 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 1/2 Gallon HEPA Filter Backpack Dry Vacuum (tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) is a powerful and portable clean-up solution that eliminates extension cords that trail corded backpack vacuums. It's also a powerful and portable dust extraction solution for contractors by bridging the gap between low-capacity on-board dust extraction systems and larger capacity but less portable wheeled canister job site vacuums. The Backpack Dry Vacuum Kit is ideal for cleaning crews, as well as for construction applications when used as part of a dust extraction system.
The Backpack Dry Vacuum is powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately) for 36V power and performance but without leaving the 18V LXT® battery platform. The efficient BL™ Brushless Motor generates 70 CFM of suction and 44” of static water lift for fast clean-ups and improved dust extraction, with no cord to pull along or get in the way.
The Backpack Dry Vacuum weighs only 9.9 lbs. (with empty dust bag and two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, batteries sold separately) and has padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit. Cordless and compact, the push button power selection controller attaches to the waist belt of the harness for convenient operation, and the 39” flexible hose has a telescoping extension wand with 20” – 34” of additional reach. The efficient HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger extending the life of the main filter, and the half-gallon dust collection container is easily removed for dust disposal. When using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, users will get up to 116 minutes of continuous operation on normal setting and 30 minutes on max setting.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powerful BL™ Brushless Motor generates 70 CFM of suction power and 44" of water lift
- Up to 116 minutes of continuous operation on normal setting and 33 minutes on max setting using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Efficient two stage HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger extending the life of the main filter
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Convenient and easy to replace disposable filter dust bag
- Push button power selection controller for (max/high/normal) operation; conveniently attaches to harness waist belt
- Built-in L.E.D. light on the controller illuminates the work area
- Compact and lightweight design; weighs only 9.9 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included)
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for improved fit and comfort
- Quiet operating sound level of 69 dB(A) on max power and 62 on normal power
- Equipped with flexible hose and aluminum telescoping wand for added reach and durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Batteries and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers