Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Sub‑Compact Brushless Cordless 2‑Pc. Combo Kit (2.0Ah)
: Compact and ergonomic design at 6-1/2" long; weighs only 3.1 lbs.
: Compact and ergonomic design at 5-1/4" long weighs only 2.6 lbs.
: Ideal for work in tight spaces
: Electronically controlled brushless motor optimizes battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time
: XPH15ZB, XDT18ZB, (2) 18V Compact LXT® Lithium-Ion battery 2.0Ah, Charger, tool bag
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Tools. Makita® Sub-Compact Products give users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The CX205RB is a combo kit with two 18V sub-compact solutions for drilling, driving and fastening in tight spaces.
The kit includes an ultra-compact brushless hammer driver-drill and impact driver. The percussive hammer-drill setting allows for drilling into masonry and brick. It features two speed settings and a metal jampot design for durability. It delivers 350 in.lbs. of Peak Torque, speed up to 1,700 RPM and 25,500 BPM for a wide range of applications. The variable-speed brushless impact driver has two speed settings and delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It features Assist Mode (A-mode), which helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Driver-Drill weighs only 3.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/2" long
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-25,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Makita-built Brushless Motor delivers 350 in.lbs. of Peak Torque
- Engineered with a metal jampot design for increased durability
- Impact Driver weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-1/4" long
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until impact begins
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-2,000/0-4,100 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita-built Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers