Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless Compact Recipro Saw (Tool Only)
: 0 - 3,000 SPM combined with a 1/2" stroke for faster cutting
: Dual-position on/off switch allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
: "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal
: 15-5/8” long; weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
: Tool only (battery and charger not included)
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Recipro Saw (model XRJ01Z, tool only) is a versatile cutting solution that combines variable speed and 1/2” stroke length with an exclusive dual-position on/off switch that allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation. Contractors get faster, more efficient cutting along with the convenience of “tool-less” blade changes and a fast charge time.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Variable speed (0 - 3,000 strokes per minute) combined with a 1/2” stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting
- Makita exclusive dual-position on/off switch allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Compact and ergonomic design at 15-5/8” long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for a wide range of cutting applications
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers