Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless AVT® Power Scraper, accepts SDS‑PLUS (Tool Only)
: Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 0-3,200 BPM and 2.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy
: Constant speed control automatically applies power to the motor to maintain speed under load
: Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
: Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off illuminates the work area
: Tool only (battery and charger not included)
The Makita® 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless AVT® Power Scraper, Tool Only (XKH01Z) is a versatile tool for scraping, light chipping, scaling, and chiseling. It features a variable impact speed of 0 - 3,200 BPM and 2.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
The power scraper has 12 bit angle settings, allowing the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience, and it accepts SDS bits. Other features include an electric brake, constant speed control, variable speed dial, built-in L.E.D. light, and a retractable tool hook. For added durability in harsh job site conditions, Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance.
For reduced vibration, it’s equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®). More than just a padded handle, AVT is an internal counterbalance that uses air pressure to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston to actively reduce vibration.
It is ideal for a range of trades including general contractors, concrete contractors, flooring contractors, masonry restoration contractors, and maintenance operations.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 0-3,200 BPM and 2.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is a vibration absorbing housing which moves independently of the hammer mechanism effectively isolating vibration
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Lock-on power mode for continuous operation
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off illuminates the work area
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 3-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Retractable hang hook/tether loop secures the tool when not in use
- Weighs only 7.7 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)