Makita 18V LXT® / 12V max CXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless Coffee Maker (Tool Only)
: No paper filter needed; permanent drip filter allows grounds to be poured directly into coffee maker
: Compact design at only 8-9/16" tall with a 3-1/2" cup clearance
: Compatible with both 12V max CXT® and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries
: Brews one 5 oz. cup of coffee in 5 minutes when powered by a 18V LXT® battery (battery not included)
: Coffee Cup and Lid, Measuring Spoon, Removable Water Tank, and Coffee Maker (battery and charger not included)
Get fresh brewed coffee wherever the job takes you with the 18V LXT® / 12V max CXT Cordless Coffee Maker (DCM501Z, Tool Only). No paper filters are needed, just your favorite ground coffee or single-serve pack, water, and a Makita 18V Lithium-Ion battery. It will brew up to three 5 ounce cups of coffee on a single charge of an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery (sold separately). It is also compatible with both Makita 12V max CXT® and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Brews one 5 oz. cup of coffee in 5 minutes when powered by a 18V LXT® battery (battery not included)
- Brews up to (3) 5 oz. cups of coffee on a single 5.0Ah LXT® battery charge (battery not included)
- No paper filters needed; permanent drip filter allows grounds to be poured directly into coffee maker
- Uses single-serve packs or ground coffee
- Compact design at only 8-9/16" tall with a 3-1/2" cup clearance
- Boil dry protection automatically turns the coffee maker off if there is not enough water
- Weighs only 4.8 lbs. with 5.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Brews up to (2-1/2) 5 oz. cups of coffee on a single 4.0Ah LXT® battery charge (battery not included)
- Brews up to (2) 5 oz. cups of coffee on a single 3.0Ah LXT® battery charge (battery not included)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers