Injectidry HP 60 System Configured in Wall & Ceiling Drying Package
The Injectidry HP-60-01 Drying Package gives the water damage restoration specialist the tools needed for removing water from walls and ceilings.
Dry up to 100 linear feet of water damaged walls and ceilings, including behind and underneath cabinets.
The Injectidry patented Active Hoseline injects air between stud cavities using 3/16-inch wall holes, or ¼-inch holes for cabinetry, using an industrial grade blower. Negative pressure can also be used to remove moist air through air exchange. The HP 60-01 ceiling and wall package includes the following equipment.
- HP 60 Unit
- Air IN Main Hose 6-ft. Inline Filter, Factory Set PRV & Main W attached
- Air OUT Main Hose - 6-ft. w/ factory-set PRV
- 12 Active Hoselines
- 24 1.5-inch Black Hose Cuffs
- 3 Quick Connect - Hose Connectors
- General Purpose Carry Bag
- Rolling Duffel Bag
- Safety Yellow Blank Hose 1.5-in x 25-ft.
- 2 Safety Yellow Tubing 3/8-in (ID) x 1/2-in (OD), 200-ft.
- 6 Quick Connect - Manifolds
- 8 1.5-in. Black Hose Cuffs
- 150 Wall Injectors
- 50 3/8-in ID Soft Nipple Caps
- 50 3/8-in x 3/8-in OD Tubing Connectors
- 4 1.25-in Push to connect End Cap Plugs
- 2 Small Y's
Containment of contamination is of greatest importance when restoring water damaged property so the use of air filtration devices is recommended on all projects. Injectidry offers the Interceptor, a HEPA filter which can be set up to process air going in or coming out from entrapped spaces.
- Exceptional Warranty: The Roto-Molded housing carries a 7-year warranty, the Blower has a 3-year warranty, and hose lines have a 1-year warranty.
- Industrial-Grade System: The regenerative blower will operate for 20,000 hours, or 10 years, of continuous operation.
- Made in America: This product is made in the USA
|Type of Fan
||Floor and Cavity Drying
|Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)