OXY BLAST is a peroxide based cleaner that reacts with organic matter and generates the release of
Oxygen. This reaction will lift organic stains and other contamination from deep within the treated
surface of porous material allowing ease of removal later.
This literally boils out the contamination and lifts it to the surface for vacuuming with HEPA filtered vacuum equipment. OXY BLAST also contains surface active agents to enhance wetting and allows for deeper penetration into the substrate of wood and other porous materials. OXY Blast is 100% organic and biodegradable.
- Cleans Organic Stains from wood and other surfaces that were contaminated by flood or fire
- Active Ingredient is Hydrogen Peroxide
- Removes surface oxidation from wood and has a “bleaching” effect
- 100% Biodegradable, after reaction occurs it degrades to Oxygen and Water
- Boils out contamination from deep within the substrate
- Naturally deodorizes as it cleans
- You can see the product working (foaming) when the peroxide reacts with the contamination
- Does not contain any chlorine bleach
Location in store