ROBERTS Cut and Jam Carpet Knife
For cutting and tucking carpet is a favorite tool of carpet installers. It is uniquely designed to serve a double function: To cut carpet with one end and tuck carpet into gullies with the other end.
Designed to easily open to change the blade, it includes safety thumb and blade guards. This rugged knife made of die cast aluminum, is lightweight, molded to fit in your hand, and includes a slip-resistant handle that assures a firm grip to cut with precision. The handle stores up to 10 additional heavy-duty slotted blades.
- Patented, unique dual function design for cutting carpet and tucking carpet into gullies
- Rugged yet lightweight, precision die cast aluminum design
- Easy-to open design allows for fast blade change
- Safety thumb and blade guard for additional safety and increased cutting pressure
- Slip-resistant handle provides firm grip for precise, clean cuts
- Convenient handle stores up to 10 additional heavy duty slotted blades
- Includes 3 blades, replacement blades sold separately