Brass 1/2" Thermal Valve
The CAT Pumps 7177 Thermal Valve is designed to eliminate heat build-up in closed loop pumping systems. The valve is mounted in the bypass line of the pressure regulating device when the by-pass liquid is being recirculated to the inlet of the pump. This is a cost-effective way to protect pumps from excessive heat.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 25 GPM (95 liters per minute)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Inlet Port Size: 1/2" male NPT
- Discharge Port Size: 1/2" male NPT
- Material: Brass
- Maximum Temperature: 190° Fahrenheit
- Protects pump from premature failure of seals and cups by eliminating heat buildup in closed loop by-
- pass systems.
- Automatically seats during unloader/regulator pressure spikes to prevent liquid bleed.
- Temperature protection without interruption in flow.
- Compatible with systems using either unloader or regulator valves.
- Mount multiple Thermo Valves in-line to handle increased system flow.
- Optional bypass hose with Thermo Valve for quick, compact installation.