Makita 18V LXT® / 12V max CXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless Bluetooth® Job Site Speaker (Tool Only)
: Equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect mobile devices
: Up to 10 speakers can be wirelessly connected
: Delivers rich full sound from one 4" woofer with a passive radiator and one 1.4" tweeter
: IP 65 rated water and dust resistant construction engineered for harsh job site conditions
: A/C Adapter (battery and charger not included)
Users can surround themselves with music, on or off the job site, with the new Makita® 18V LXT® / 12V max CXT® Cordless Bluetooth Job Site Speaker. Two speakers can be connected to listen in true stereo sound or connect up to ten speakers wirelessly to hear music throughout the job site. The speaker delivers rich full sound from one 4" woofer with a passive radiator and one 1.4" tweeter.
Compatible with a 12V max CXT and 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries (sold separately), this radio provides more flexibility for users. An included AC Adapter offers corded operation.
The XRM11 is durable to withstand harsh jobsite conditions. The radio features a dust- and water-resistant construction (IP65 rated) and elastomer bumpers for increased durability.
It’s part of Makita’s 18V LXT System. The Makita LXT Cordless System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries, takes a user from power tools to outdoor power equipment to get the job done. Makita 18V LXT Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
It’s also part of the CXT System, the next generation of 12-volt max cordless tools. 12V max CXT gives users a more compact solution with more comfort and capacity. The slide style lithium-ion batteries provide superior ergonomics and comfort.
- Equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect mobile devices
- Up to 10 speakers can be wirelessly connected
- Features one auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility and one USB port for charging mobile devices
- Delivers rich full sound from one 4" woofer with a passive radiator and one 1.4" tweeter
- Two speakers can be connected to listen in true stereo sound
- Control panel for easy operation of connected mobile devices
- Protective bumpers are engineered for increased durability
- IP 65 rated water and dust resistant construction is engineered for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- Compatible with Makita 12V max CXT® and 18V LXT® batteries
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers